North & East Kildonan
North & East Kildonan is two small beautiful parts of Winnipeg. They were earlier parts of the Parish of Kildonan, which were formed part of the Red River Settlement. In 1914, the Parish was separated into East and West Kildonan, with the Red River acting as the boundary. Today the two residential neighbourhoods are home to a variety of family-friendly restaurants and commerce. The approximate boundaries of North Kildonan are the Red River to the west; Cox Boulevard to the east; Glen way Avenue and Knowles Avenue to the north; and Springfield Road, McCleod Avenue and Leighton Avenue to the south. It is located 3.4 Km from downtown and 13 Km from the airport.